Thursday, November 8, 2007

Just Busy Busy and Spewing

Kind of a boring and busy busy week. I have been running around SD schools observing and interviewing for my current class. It is a pass no pass class but the amount of work that is required is insane. Sometimes I wish what I am I doing going back to school. But then I keep thinking of our family future and how I will be the major bread winner. That is totally fine with me. I can't wait to go back to work really. I welcome my little jaunts out of the house. I am so fatigue and worn out. I love my hubby and kids, don't get me wrong, but I am just beat. I have never wanted or considered myself to be the stay at home mom type, yet I am doing it. I should focus on the positive. Look how much we have saved on childcare or babysitting costs? I have turned our family around and because of my being at home we have routine, schedules, and my kids are not monsters and disrespectful. At times I love being at home, but lately I hate it. I love my hubby and the fact that he is working so hard and it is because of him that we are surviving. I am only in my 30's yet I feel I may have a nervous breakdown anytime. I am so looking forward to the weekend and having an adult night out with some of our friends. Thanks for letting me spew.

5 comments:

Zordmaster said...

I'm on the other spectrum. I hate working!! I wanna be a stay at home mom!!!! hahah........

Let out some steam on Sat.!!! hahhaha............

Mama of two hapas said...

The grass is always greener on the other side, as they say.....

maybe strawberry said...

i'm with zordy, i want to be a housewife.

i guess i could see how being a stay at home mom can be challenging also not having adult contact most of the time, but then you will have to do that same work when you are a working mom when you get home from work.

schoolgirl said...

Thanks for your comments ladies. You won't know what something is like until you try it. I am not just a stay at home mom I am also a full time student. So for me the grass does look greener on the other side. :-O

tiffany said...

Party time on Saturday should help. =)