Saturday, September 18, 2010

Carrying On

Nothing new to report. Just that we are all busy busy. Love my weekends even more now that I am working. End up going to bed before 7 on Fridays because I am just so pooped. Then Saturday is family day and evening is spent catching up on house work chores. Sunday is my prep day for the week and maybe a bit of shopping. Please keep one of my students in prayer. She was not eating this week and had to be hospitalized. She has a feeding tube. She is so sweet and tiny. I had a chance to visit her and let her know I loved her and missed her. She was so cute and hid behind mom and was making faces at me and blowing kisses too. Makes me love even more what I do. :) Happy new week to you.

1 comment:

maybe strawberry said...

hope your student is getting better!