Thursday, August 27, 2009

Looking Up

Evaluation went so well today. I was surprised that I wasn't jittery or nervous at all. I just did what I do best, and was myself. I stayed up late preparing plans. Everything flowed smoothly. There were a few kids that gave a rough time, but I handled them calm, cool, and collectively. In fact, there is a teacher next door who is going on maternity leave for 3 months and she wants me to be her long term sub for 3 months. How exciting! God is so good and the future is looking up.

My own kids have been just horrid in their behaviors this week. I think they are seriously picking out their frustrations and schedule changes on me. They have been fighting and so mean to each other and me. Noah had to miss out on an outing with cousins and aunties this week. Now if I could just whip mine into shape before the weekend, the weekend should be great!

Happy early TGIF.

5 comments:

Courtney007 said...

Glad you eval went ok! Hope you get the long term job!

maybe strawberry said...

good job on your evaluation wendy!! and how wonderful that you may have a subbing job!

sorry about the kids acting out. we hope to see you guys this weekend, peter misses your kids

Mama of 2 Hapas said...

You never know, the teacher may decide not to return to work in 3 months...wouldn't that be great?

tiffany said...

Congrats on the eval! Hope everything works out.

Mama Bear said...

It's great that you are able to sub that lady while she's on maternity leave.