Sunday, March 8, 2009

News

Well, I wrapped up my midterm and started the beginnings of my theses.  I have found my topic which is a HUGE plus.  Also this week my son was watching alphabet with Blue's Clues.  He drew a bunch of letters on a page and came to me and said, "mommy H."  He was right and on the page were perfect H's.  They have a series of library books that are all about one letter at a time of the alphabet.  I am thrilled that he has taken in interest and is starting to recognize and learn!  Emeline brought home some amazing drawings this week.  Since a young un she has had a talent for drawing and coloring.  I promise to post pictures soon.  Now it is off to Adventurers and Vangie's baby shower.  Hope you all had a great weekend.  Don't forget the time has changed, ahead. 

2 comments:

Mama of 2 Hapas said...

Ella is learning her letters, and has recently taken an interest in writing her name. So much harder for her than with Ryan. She's a better talker, he's a better drawer!

sunshine said...

Isn't it amazing how very different siblings can be.