Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Not So Bad

So I had my 2nd class of my current session tonight. After getting a 100 on the first quiz I decided it isn't as bad as I posted before. I think they just try and scare away people during the first class. Our class went from 22 down to 14 already. I mean it is a TON of work, but it is nice and comforting to know that we will ACTUALLY USE all the info in this class in our professional careers. I am going to stay on top of things and as long as I get my work done it shouldn't be that bad. Challenge is good I guess. However it is true that the older you are the harder it becomes to memorize. I was able to do a bit of walking today and exercise slightly again. My back is still in some pain. Noah keeps asking everyday "Is the temperature up high yet?" He really wants to go to the pool and beach. So far this week is shaping up to be pretty good. Happy hump day and rest of week!

2 comments:

Mama of 2 Hapas said...

Glad the class seems better now...I was always glad La Sierra was on the quarter system, cause a bad class only lasted 10 weeks instead of 18 in a regular semester...you can survive any class for 10 weeks...and you only have to survive for 4 weeks!

sunshine said...

actually my classes are 2 months long for 8 weeks. No not bad at all. It makes school go by so much quicker!!! I get 4.5 units a class.