Thursday, June 21, 2007

My 2 Guys

I had given my dad a gift certificate for a daddy/daughter lunch date for Father's Day. I met up with my dad and we went to this Mexican pub type restaurant called Chuey's. The food was good. I got a combination plate so I could sample all the favorites which included: a cheese enchilada, chilie releno, tostado, taco, and rice and beans! Brought leftovers home for the hubby. I just really enjoyed spending some bonding time with my dad! Can I just say that my husband is THE MAN! We have discussed alot recently about our fam. If we had the money we would continue to expand. But we have come to the real conclusion that our baby factory will be shutting down. My hubby is attending a vasectomy class tonight. HE CHOSE THIS DECISION ALL ON HIS OWN! No prodding, nagging, or bribing from the wife. He will also be joining me on a schedule for surgery. I guess we can race to see who will have surgery first. I want to make a special dinner for the hubs since he may not "be in the best of moods" after his class. I madly and deeply love my man!

4 comments:

maybe strawberry said...

i'm sorry that the baby factory is shutting down. it is interesting though, that remo volunteered to get "fixed."

Shadow eX said...

Our factory will shutdown after the second baby. We cannot afford to have many and we want to grow in our respective careers. Even though I am continuing in mine, Joan's process has stalled. We also want to take serious family vacations. Can't do that with a baby.

tiffany said...

THAT'S AWESOME! heh. Oh, and I LOOOOVE Chueys. Get french toast next time (they serve it all day)...it's the best.

Chris said...

EEeek, good for Dale!