Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Hot, Tired, and Bored

So the heat isn't letting up yet. I think it was hotter today than yesterday. We live near the cost and it was 85%. Crazy! It makes me so tired and lazy! :)o I am trying to be a good citizen and conserver. I haven't done any laundry or drying. I cooked dinner at 11:00 a.m.--eggplant Parmesan. So the kitchen will be cool in the evening. Our dinners have been breakfasts--cereal and pancakes. The kids enjoyed their pool some more. Then they love looking for lady bugs in the backyard but can't understand why we have to spend so much time in the house. As most of you know there is only so much we can do in our little living space. I have played with kids and trying to find amusing things for them to do is challenging. We have done pretty much all our toys! The cutest thing about Noah today was he took my glasses away for a bit and tried them on. Emeline is so fond of her cousin Ryan and his good looking glasses. She kept saying, "Noah looks like Ryan." And he kind of did! The cutest thing about Emeline was she has these colored construction cones. She kept going around and issuing violations to everyone. But she would say, "You get a biolation." We haven't taught her anything about this. Anyone know where she picked up violations from? Oh well, fun times. I think another dip in the pool will be good and be considered a bath too! We are off to wear ourselves outdoors. Stay cool everyone!

3 comments:

tiffany said...

Yes, the heat makes me SOOO sleepy. I meant to go to Target but I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. Hah.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully she doesn't give out too many "biolations!" That's cute...

maybe strawberry said...

hmmm. . ."biolation". . .sounds like she has a filipino accent! ha ha ha what a cutie