Sunday, March 25, 2007

CATASTROPHE

Our neighbors 2 houses down moved out and left their 5 cats! They are wild and running rampid through the neighborhood. How rude and cruel of their owners! The cats are still kittens but maturing fast! Our kitty is nice, clean, and friendly. Lately though he has become a hit target for these wild cats. Our cat will either come in all dirty, bleeding from being beaten up, or stink like urine! The wild cats are obviously hungry. I find them eating and ripping open garbage bags, they drink the dirty sewage drain water, and twice have peed on our front and back door with their nasty scent! I don't feel sorry for them anymore! I need a solution or suggestion as to what to do??????? My uncle was able to borrow a wild animal catcher cage to trap a possum once who was bothering his garden. I know if we call the pound the cats will probably be put to sleep. I feel bad because I love kitties, but something needs to be done! Help please??????

4 comments:

Mama Bear said...

I would call the animal control and report the owners who abandoned them.

monkeyballsblitz said...

yeah! report those mean people! but i feel bad for the cats because they are probably just so hungry and wondering why they have no home anymore.

Mama of 2 Hapas said...

animal control is the only answer...unless you want to adopt 5 cats and spay/neuter/feed them! good luck!

Courtney007 said...

Animal control before they start reproducing like The Bible says!!!