Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sensational Sabbath

What a full day Saturday was! We made it to church for communion. I hadn't done that in so long, and it felt so good to get reconnected with God! Emeline had learned about the symbols in Sabbath School and she also participated! The B. Clan gathered at A. Aprils for a scrumptious lunch prepared by U. Mohri. There was fresh fried rice, beef and salmon, flan, and birthday cake (from Ralphs). We celebrated mom B.'s birthday a bit early. We went to the K. grandparents for a visit. In the evening the kids and I went to A. Vangies house to play while the daddies went off to a computer party! Nicholas and Emeline had their own computer party playing Disney and Nick Jr. games upstairs. The mommies had a great bonding time while we watched the new James Bond DVD. At 1:30 a.m. we headed home. Yes, we did sleep in till after 10 on Sunday. Good times!

2 comments:

maybe strawberry said...

i'm so sad i missed the party and the bonding!! i hope you took pictures

Mama Bear said...

I'm so glad you and the kids came over last night. I love how Nicholas and Emeline play so well together. I'm so mad that I didn't get their cooking session on film. And Noah was so cute because you know he wanted to play with the other two kids, but was just too shy to get into the mix. Jay and I stayed up till 3am, doing who knows what........hahah. We are both so EXHAUSTED from yesterday's all day activites that we completely missed brunch today. Jay took a nap from 12 noon-3:30pm. All I did was 2 loads of laundry and I haven't even gone to Henry's yet. Soo tired!!!

Grace- I took a couple of pictures from lunch at April's house when we first got there, then I put my camera down on the table and never picked it up again until it was time to go home. I was completely occupied with talking and visiting that I forgot about taking pictures. Maybe someone else took pictures...........