Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Back

I am back. Nice to have a place to still share my feelings and happenings. I hardly have time to check the computer much for pleasure. Took me so long to post because I had to navigate through blogger.

Biggest news is we have claimed more house back. We still rent the back place, but have cut the garage to just one room not two. After 8 years the hubby and I finally have a private bedroom for just us. Kids share a bedroom, but have their own bunks. We will finally be getting furniture for the living room. My kids turned 8 and 7 this year. We are busy, blessed, and content.

3 comments:

maybe strawberry said...

welcome back! hope you will be able to blog more often. i'm happy that you have your own bedroom again. it was a good time having a party at your home again.

Mama of 2 Hapas said...

Yay! I miss everyone blogging...and if you're not even on FB, I don't get any news! I've missed you!

sunshine said...

Thanks it is nice to catch up on what's happening with everyone. Just been too dang busy but it is good to be sharing again.