Thursday, October 8, 2009

Deal Sealed

I am so thrilled that I am officially in the sub finder system and I got the long term sub job!!!!!! Hooray. So starting Monday I can work for $$$$$. Sub salary isn't the greatest, but at least for the next 9 weeks I have a permanent placement and anything is better then nothing right? Also found an alteration place that won't charge an arm and leg to fix my dress for the wedding. Did some baking, talked to 2nd graders about my EGW heritage, and visited Sofia and auntie Grace. Was a splendid day indeed! And tonight is T.V. night!

5 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Welcome to the working mother's club once again!!!

Mama of 2 Hapas said...

Congrats, Wendy! (Although maybe I should be offering my sympathies for having to become a working mother once again!) In either case, good luck!

sunshine said...

Yes I know and agree that I don't like the idea of having to return to work, but I am super excited! I have gone to school for this new change and I am ready. I miss the classroom and the kids need me and I need them. My own kids are bigger now and well to be honest we need the $$$$.

tiffany said...

That's great that you got the longterm sub gig! The nice thing when you are done with the 9 weeks and they call you to sub, you can always say no. =)

maybe strawberry said...

yay! wendy i am so happy for you!! and THANK YOU again for making food for us again. the cookies were fantastic and the chicken pot pie was so delicious!! i loved it!