Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wonderful Week

The 3 days off for Labor Day were just fabulous! Saturday we went to church, soup plantation for lunch, the beach, and hung out at the B. grandparents. Remo's cousin Neil was down for the long weekend too! Sunday I did spend laboring on chores and house cleaning. Auntie Grace was laboring a child! Congratualations Grace and Peter on officially joing the ranks of parenthood! Sofia is precious and so sweet and I just know you guys are going to be such good parents. You have had lots of practice with the other cousins! We are so thrilled for you guys! Monday we invited all the cousins and family over to swim and just hang out. The adults were tired, but it was nice to just hang and chill. Today I began wearing the chief's hat in the classroom as I take over the whole day of activities now. So far so good. Just 2 1/2 weeks more then I can apply for my credential and begin to look for work. So so happy the heat wave has broken at least for a few days. I love the cool nights and mornings. It is nice this week is shorter too! Enjoy what is left of the rest of it!

1 comment:

maybe strawberry said...

thank you wendy! we are glad to be parents to this wonderful little girl!

wow, just 2 more weeks more before you can apply for your credential? that is great!