Sunday, April 19, 2009

Things are looking up

Well, things are looking up since my last blog.  I did have a nice chat with my advisior.  Unfortunately I do have to take 2 elective classes so technically I will my done end of this year.  All of my transfer credits were for my credential not the masters.  Oh well.  I can still march and participate in the commencement in June.  I won't have a big party though till all the paperwork and thesis is DONE.  I have almost got a solid topic to research.  My teacher gave me her personal phone # and I will chat with her this week.  I am so thankful to the many caring professors and would recommend National University to anyone.  They have been so good to me.  Hey getting a second credential and masters in 2 years is pretty darn amazing.  The weather has been summer like.  It was 92 plus.  Whew.  We had a great time enjoying the zoo before our passes run out.  We won't be renewing.  I want the kids to take swim lessons this summer.  That is all the news for now.  Have a great week everyone!

No comments: