Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Kids Tell All

Ok. So I was putting the kids to bed last night and we were saying our prayers. Everyone gets a turn to thank Jesus or talk to him about events from the day, conversation prayer. Noah says "I am sorry for eating Dibs (ice cream). Then he continues, "Sorry I ate cookies." When we were done I asked the kids why they said that. Noah explains that while I was at my ME DATE daddy asked "Who wants cookies and ice cream?" Noah said. "I'm sorry I didn't finish my pancake mommy. We were eating junk food." I was very impressed and proud of the kids and their young innocence. They knew they were breaking rules and honestly confessed to me and Jesus. I told them," Next time daddy offers you junk food, you tell him he needs to eat an orange instead." When I asked what we should do to daddy they said "Give him a spank, or time out!"

I started another grueling session of school. April I have a bi-polar lady so I know what you went through. Anyone who was late tonight she made them feel it and then sent them to a new class. She didn't want to deal with repeating any info again. Plus, she sends us e-mails daily with new work to do that is not in our syllabus. We are the last class to leave campus at 10 p.m. It will be a long and hard 2 months. But after this class I only have 9 more speciality classes and I get my masters!!! In a year I can go back to work and will be more marketable. I must try and focus on the positives!!!!

7 comments:

Mama of 2 Hapas said...

I am so glad I finished school before I had kids....I feel your pain, though...good luck, and it's great that you're hanging in there no matter how hard it is...

Mama of 2 Hapas said...

What would happen if you told your teacher you don't have email? Would she even believe you?

sunshine said...

I would have gotten a duel credential in regular and special ed if it were offered back when. School without the kids and family was way way easier. It is funny how things so don't work out according to OUR timing. Looking forward to what the future holds for me! Keeping my eye on my goal and the $$$$$ in the end is helping. The school has all emails and contacts of the students locked into the system somehow, so it wouldn't be worth it to lie. The teacher would know you were bluffing. But that is a good one.

Mama Bear said...

So, did you give Daddy a spank or time out??

sunshine said...

Mama Bear: Daddy just didn't get any loving that night.

maybe strawberry said...

ha ha! those kids are funny

monkeyballsblitz said...

just keep at it... do the work and soon itll be over! yes, i hate school. i feel your pain...

i love the noah story! that is so funny!