Friday, March 21, 2008

Hoppy Easter Weekend : }

My baby girl is officially enrolled for Kindergarten. We went to the academy yesterday signed all the paperwork, documents, and put money down to guarantee her a spot in the class. Over the summer we have to take care of the not so fun part, physical and dental exams. I know I will be one of those weeping and emotional moms in August on day 1 of school. Today will be spent doing the norm of chores and schoolwork. I do plan to hit Wal-Mart for some Easter goodies and nick knacks. Hope everyone has a fun Easter weekend! Ours will be full and fun. Details later.
Easter Bunny

5 comments:

tiffany said...

Wow...time flies quickly.

Mama Bear said...

Nicholas is excited about Easter. We are ready with our eggs. =)

Mama Bear said...

Oh, I forgot to ask. Who going to tbe the teacher for K?

Mama of 2 Hapas said...

Is Kindergarten all day there? I thought I'd be sad, too, having Ryan start school, and in some ways, I was...in other ways, it was so great not having him around for a 3 hours a day! Even now, in school all day, I love it! It's so much more peaceful! And I enjoy him that much more in the evening when he finally home!

sunshine said...

Yes, K is all day from 7:55 till 2 or 2:30. Don't know haven't met the teacher yet Vangie.