Sunday, January 20, 2008

Lost

Well, our Chargers did well but don't get to head to Superbowl. Boo hoo! My heart was heavy and sad. I am mighty proud of our team though! Still am and always will be a loyal SD fan!
Smiley Shell
I also spent the day without my glasses. I couldn't find them for the life of me. Then while I was on the pot in the bathroom it dawned on me. I checked the drawer where the Q-tips were kept and under the box were the glasses. I must have been pretty tired when I took them off last night.
Smiley Sunglasses
Please pray for our neighbor lady Linda. She lives alone and just got 2 miniature Doberman puppies. One is lost and she hasn't even finished paying for them yet or had the chance to get any sort of tag or ID on them. I could tell she was pretty shook up. I know how heartbreaking it is to loose your pet. I just feel so bad for the puppy and Linda.
Dog 9

No comments: