Saturday, December 22, 2007

Bring it On.....

Well, with school finals finished I say bring on the holiday cheer! It was a rough week not only with school, but Emeline caught the superbug germs and was sick from Tuesday to Friday with the upchuck stuff. Now she just has yucky boogers and a bad cold. Ugh. Rest of us still have a bit of lingering cough from 2 weeks ago. All I want is for us to be well enough to enjoy and have a happy Christmas. So, we will be housebound till then. My husband called me a mean old scrooge. But I said it was for our own good and it would really suck if we were worse sick for Christmas. It will be a busy weekend and next few days of last minute wrapping and baking, and cleaning. Everything is bought and ready to organize. I probably won't blog till after Christmas. A scrooge I am most certainly NOT! I want to wish all of you the most merriest MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

tiffany said...

Merry Christmas to you all!