Thursday, October 18, 2007

Oops and Ouch

I was washing the tidy whiteys. I usually use cold water with the Kirkland soap and a boost of oxiclean. It was mostly whites and a few neutral color towels. Well, when the laundry was done I noticed the whites had a fuzz of pink. Somehow a pink towel was thrown in. So, our socks, hubby's undies and a few shirts are all a haze of pink tint. Well, the hubs is colorblind to red and pink so he didn't even notice. Shhhhh. Don't tell him. Hey isn't it breast cancer awareness month? We can just say we were supporting that with our hint of pink laundry.

It has been over a week now since I sneezed a big hearty sneeze and my right chest began to hurt. Weird. It hurt to breathe in deeply, cough, and laugh. Went in last Sunday and had a full checkover with EKG and chest x-ray. All were normal. The pain is still there and has now spread to my shoulder and lower back diaphragm areas. Now the pain is more muscular and deep. Still hurts to breathe in deep, cough, laugh, and I am afraid to sneeze. I don't remember doing anything strenuous or unusual. I haven't been carrying Noah. Oh well, in the meantime I have to get things done around here and continue to carry on.

2 comments:

maybe strawberry said...

sorry about the pink clothes! at least it is your favorite color

i hope whatever is the matter with you isn't serious. hopefully you just pulled something. this happened to me a couple months ago. i woke up one morning really really sore under one arm, like in my rib area. and i remembered the evening before when i was about to go to sleep, i felt something on my leg. i lifted the covers to find a medium sized spider and i jumped out of bed. i think i must have pulled something when i jumped up which caused the pain the following morning.

Mama of 2 Hapas said...

When you sneeze/cough really big, you can separate muscle fibers between your ribs and cause pain like that...takes a while to heal up, too! Sorry!