Friday, May 25, 2007

Finally Heard

I was encouraged that Kaiser finally called me to say I am in the system. Yea. I was given a real representative and real number of someone who will be handling my schedules leading to the surgery date. It is still quite a process and the surgery may not even happen for another few months. UG!! But at least the scheduling process in on the move. I felt like someone somewhat cared and was going to hear me out and help me along. Another glorious sunny day. Hubby is off and we are headed out, just to do a bit of shopping and chores, but out nonetheless. Enjoy your T.G.I.F! I am so ready for the holiday weekend. :-)

4 comments:

tiffany said...

Glad you're finally in the system! Yay!

Mama Bear said...

Good news! What about that other doctor up north that you met with? Are you still going to get your surgery done with him?

sunshine said...

We have to see. We would have to change insurance and pay quite a bit on our own for the other northern doc. We will do the pros and cons to Kaiser and the other guy. When it comes to something like surgery I want the best person and one I can TRUST!

Mama Bear said...

Good luck with whatever you decide.