Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Mommy Responsibilities

Not much excitement today. The greatest accomplishments were getting 5 loads of laundry done, booking our stay for Las Vegas (thanks Vangie for the fabulous research work), making my Henry's shopping list (it is going to be a HUGE one), and playing with and being mommy to the kiddies. Noah had great potty success yesterday. 8 pees and his first poo. Today was just the opposite. He had more accidents. He wore his big boy underwear only half a day. I was tired of cleaning up the oopsies so I diapered him the rest. I have been waiting up for my husband the last several nights so we can talk, watch T.V. and play. (in bed) :-) Tonight I am beat and exhausted. Noah is already asleep. They say sleep with the babies right? Well I think I am ready to hit the hay and call it a day. Good night!

No comments: