Friday, April 13, 2007

Fantastic Friday

Compared to the yesterday, TODAY was so much better. It was sunny and warm again outside. The kids were pleasant, I felt better, the hubby was off, what more can I say, was a fabulous day indeed. The house shines and smells clean, all the laundry is up to date and done, everyone is bathed, and the Sabbath clothes and bag are ready too! The kids and Drew (our house neighbor) wanted to play outside in the street with their bikes. Picture in your mind, both daddy's Darren and my hubby were seated on the grass supervising and watching the kids play. I should have taken a picture of the the daddy's on duty. It was so beautiful to see the daddy's on patrol. Instead of snapping photos I took full advantage and headed into my sanctuary THE BATHROOM! It is the only place in the house I can go and literally lock myself into to get any sanity or solitude. For dinner I made a broccoli rice casserole which everyone loved and raved about. Try it. It is so easy and yummy. Cooked rice, cooked broccoli, can of mushroom soup, salt, pepper, onion powder, and cheese. Bake for 45 min. in oven at 350. We are brushing our teeth and getting ready for story time so we can make it on time for SS tomorrow. Oh yeah, today was Friday the 13th, but my day was just perfect. So there. I don't believe in those silly superstitions. Cheerio and happy weekend.

1 comment:

monkeyballsblitz said...

yes, no bad things happened to me either on friday the 13th. =) i actaully finally found a bathroom mat i want for the master bath! yay! anyways, hope to see you at SS because jada keeps asking for noah. ;)