Friday, March 2, 2007

We're.........

We are NOT pregnant. The last couple of nights I was having all the prego systems and my cycle was late. My body is like clockwork and I am usually right on with my cycle. Well, it came in and then I realized that February only has 28 days. So really I was right on schedule. Still, it was fun stressing that we might have been extending our family. But in reality I am SO THANKFUL to not be pregnant. I am quite a contented momma and will enjoy in sharing the happiness of April and Mark and their new babies. It's another fabulous sunny day! It is cleaning day and I have to prepare for Sabbath duties. Welcome home mom and dad B! Glad you had a safe and good trip!

2 comments:

monkeyballsblitz said...

haha thought you were gonna join the prego club! ;)

tiffany said...

I missed the memo! I was still checking your other website & thinking, "when is she going to post?" haha. Well, congrats on the move and the not being preggers. heh.