Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Same O and Letting Off Some Steam

Got up with kids at 7:30 a.m. Prepared breakfast, served breakfast, cleaned up breakfast. Did 3 loads of laundry. All too soon it was noon. Daddy awoke from his slumber and I needed a kid break. Went to Henry's for 2 hours. Just discovered one 12 minutes from us in Lemon Grove. Yes, it was fun to stock the fridge with fresh fruit and veggies, but it was more wonderful to spend some time FOR ME. Got home served lunch. Supervised and joined in outdoor play. Then it was bath time, supper, and bed. I was disgusted with my dinner attempt (baked eggplant casserole), was more of a mushy, salty mess in a pan. At least my pudding pie was better than the meal. Better hit the hay so I can feel rested and gain energy to begin the day early again tomorrow!

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

Don't worry Wendy. That happens to the best of us (mushy salty mess in a pan). hahahahahahah..........