Monday, September 28, 2009

Marvelous Monday

I am done with student teaching and the Chula Vista schools are already on a 2 week fall break. Nice! However I am still busy trying to get applications sent and I have to take a CPR class. You can do that online now. In fact, everything is pretty much online. All job applications are via email or computer, so if you don't know technology or how to do applications on line you are pretty much screwed.

I had the pleasure of driving and taking both my kids to school today which I have not been able to do in a long while. I got to see Noah's preschool tiny tot class and meet the teacher. I am so proud of my kids. They were very pleasant and it was a happy day. I feel a bit sad they are so grown up.

We were able to move around and do some rearranging of our furniture this weekend. We have been blessed not to have needed to buy much, but I am ready to ask Santa for a couch or at least a love seat for the living room.

Hoping the weather turns more fallish soon! Happy new week!

No comments: