Monday, January 26, 2009

Catching Up

Our getaway to Big Bear!

I am on facebook the most so if you want to check out what we are doing daily, I update the little blurb box daily.  I have been reconnected with lots of friends.

Big bear was a complete blast.  When the hubby loads the pics i will post some.  We stayed for 3 nights and I am so glad we did.  I just loved being in the mountains and nature.  The kids expressions about the snow and all was just priceless.  Noah peeked out the window and kept saying"Yup the snow is still there."  Now that we have the gear we will probably go to the local mountains in Feb.  Next year we want to ski!  The mini vacation is just we all needed.

Now it is back to the normal routines.  I have to do some observations and coursework within the classroom settings.  I did highschool and found out there is NO WAY I could teach that level.  I am in first grade this week at the academy and loving being back in the classroom setting.  I just love and adore the little ones.  Can't wait to officially teach again!

Time for baths and bed so I can finish up some projects in peace and quiet.  Major thing getting off our newsletter before February.

Chow for now.

2 comments:

Shadow eX said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun at Big Bear!

maybe strawberry said...

yes what a wonderful time it was!