Sunday, July 6, 2008

Bye Bye Weekend

We sure had fun on the 4th. Thanks April for letting us come and hang at your house. The kids had a blast at the pool. Next time we will come more prepared with all our pool gear. It was a relaxing and fun day. Thanks everyone for all the yummy food contributions! The rest of the weekend was kind of boring. I finished making my study guides for the midterm, and just sat at this computer and my desk pretty much. I did get to watch 2 movies (27 dresses and Mad Money). So sad that the weekend is over already. I will end with a funny. We were discussing in the car about July 4 and how it is the birthday of America. The kids knew we were going to Auntie April's for a party. Noah says, "What kind of party is it?" Will there be a jumpy jump?" Emeline laughed so hard and said, "Silly mommy countries can't have birthdays." I guess when she goes to school it will make more sense. It is moments like these that I love being a parent.

3 comments:

monkeyballsblitz said...

let me know when you want to go swimming again!

Mama Bear said...

Good times! Good times!

maybe strawberry said...

we had a good time with you guys too!