Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

A very special Mother's Day to all the mommies!
Mother's Day Teddy
I celebrated my mom on Friday. We went shopping for a new mom to be then had a lovely lunch together. Today I didn't get out of bed till 11. Oh so wonderful. I took a long and warm bubble bath. My hubby then served me breakfast in bed! We were able to watch a movie together and just lounge till he had to go to work. Very nice. The kids got me gifts from the heart. Noah got me a lady bug story/puzzle book. Emeline got me a giant word search book. And the husband got me ice cream and lean cuisine meals. My parents came over in the evening to say hi and to drop off an early birthday present for Noah. I feel very content, adored, and loved. The weekend was spent meeting the new pastor and wife with vespers, Saturday lunch, and a surprise party for Uncum Jig in the evening. Happy new week! I hope the sun shines more this week!

No comments: