Thursday, March 27, 2008

Whew!

So happy this week is at its end! I finished my class with flying colors! Was getting an A+ going into the final. So hopefully I didn't flub up too badly. I made cookies for the class! I know what a suck up. No, I just made a really big batch last night. Oh all right I did really like my teacher and class of 10. The teacher even brought us chocolate kisses! Saw my surgeon today and he said everything is fine. I told him I feel fantastic. Got the official ok to have sex again. :-) Woo hoo! Sorry, I am totally wired on coffee and am in a happy and goofy mood. Off to do weight training. Have a fabulous Friday and weekend!
Bouncy 2

1 comment:

maybe strawberry said...

hope you did as well on the final as you did with the rest of the class. and that's great about the ok to have sex again!!