Saturday, December 15, 2007

Woot Woot for the Weekend

Did anyone else think that this week was especially long and would never end? Everyday Emeline keeps anticipating and counting down the days till Christmas. "Mommy it's taking a long time still." That is how I felt about this week, but finally the weekend is here. Thank you so much Auntie Grace for putting us in the holiday spirit and weekend mood with hosting a delicious meal and lovely evening. Thanks Auntie April for driving up the kids. So far I have managed to escape the cold germs, but today my throat feels irritated and I sound like a man. Rest of me feels fine though. Weird. We are staying home from church to rest and relax. Tonight we will go with the Vanjay family to look at some Christmas lights. Christmas is approaching way to fast and I am not ready yet. Not until after my class ends on Dec.22. Speaking of which, I better go and enjoy the quite concentration time I do have to work on my final. Happy day and weekend! :)

5 comments:

Mama of 2 Hapas said...

Hope you don't get the bug...glad you can rest a bit this weekend...that's exactly what I did all day today, too!

maybe strawberry said...

glad you came on friday night! we need to do something like that more often. i hope your throat has gotten better!

tiffany said...

Post some pictures of the lights!

sunshine said...

Sorry no lights Noah was ill and we just vegged all day and watched movies! How about next weekend?

Mama Bear said...

We missed you guys at the lights. We went out to eat and drove to the lights afterwards. Next time we want to park and walk instead of driving. The traffic was insane.