Sunday, July 1, 2007

Our Weekend

SATURDAY--Attended Sabbath School and church at PV. Was going to go to Fil-Am but my hubby wanted the comfort of a church with A/C. Came home and ate. It was so gorgeous outside that we spent the last part of the afternoon at Tidelands Park on Coronado. The K. grandparents joined us too. The kids really had fun at the little park. We brought duck bread, but I guess ducks don't like the beach. Found some Seagulls and pigeons who gladly devoured our treats. It was fun to just kick back and relax. The city scape and the action on the water were just a perfect afternoon. I do love SD! Spent the evening at the B. grandparents. They were hosting some health seminar group thing, but I enjoyed the yummy food and hanging out with the cousins!

SUNDAY--So, I am really feeling the pain today of my monthly woman problems. Nothing helps. I even tried 800 ml of Ibuprofen. Why did the woman have to get the worst end of the deal and punishment????? Well, I don't feel in the mood or have the energy to do much. It is going to be a stay in my PJ's. day. I did make stuffed peppers for lunch! I suppose I should get off my tush and eat now! Hope your weekend was fun!

4 comments:

Mama of 2 Hapas said...

Wendy: Do you have endometriosis? If not, do you eat a lot of Nutrasweet (diet sodas, etc)? Nutrasweet can make cramps a lot worse! Good luck. Sorry you're not feeling well....

maybe strawberry said...

hi wendy sorry you arent feeling well. do you cramp up this bad every month? or just occasionally?

tiffany said...

Eat chocolate!

sunshine said...

Thanks for the advice ladies. Every since I got the IUD device my monthly friend keeps getting more and more unbearable. I think I will have it removed, but not until the hubby has his man surgery and we are "cleared" that there will be no more babies. Why can't men take birth control??????