Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Shamu and Friends

I just love Seaworld. The animals and acts are so magnificent and wonderful. It really makes me appreciate God's awesome critters. Today we took the Kubrock clan with us. I was very impressed that during a weekday and summertime, it was NOT as crowded as Disneyland. We saw three major shows, a few exhibits, but the most fun was the kids water work area. During summer they have a whole section in the playground for kids where water squirts out of places and the kids can climb through a jungle gym full of water popping out in unexpected places. Noah has been asking the last several visits to go to the water. So I was prepared with towels, swimsuits, and water shoes. Noah was too shy to go in, but not Emeline. She loved it! She could have stayed in there all day. Daddy Dale had to climb in to get her out of the wet jungle gym! That was a sight to see! Totally fabulous day!

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UNCLE JIG TODAY!!!!!!!

4 comments:

tiffany said...

Sounds fun! I miss having a Seaworld pass.

Mama of 2 Hapas said...

Oh, I want to go to Seaworld while we're down there!

sunshine said...

Yes, anyone who has Seaworld passes out there let's go when Val and Ella are here!!!!

Chris said...

Aah, I like Seaworld. SD has so much fun things to do.